Want to lose a few pounds in just seven days? It is real! All that is required is a small change in diet. Find out which is the most effective diet for the week.
Attention! The material is for informational purposes only. Do not use any of the treatments described in it without first consulting your doctor.
Diet to lose weight for a week: menu
Do you think it is impossible to get your body in order in a week? Yes, if you want to lose about 10 kilograms. But if your goal is 2 to 4 kilograms, it's simple. All you need to do is stick to your diet.
The weekly diet attracts by its simplicity, because to lose weight it is enough to endure only seven days.
Follow good nutritional advice and guidelines - the slightest interruption can kill your efforts.
We suggest trying the Japanese diet. It is based on healthy eating, without junk food.
However, you will have to reduce your calorie intake. Dieting is fairly easy as the body will get the protein, fat, and carbohydrates it needs.
Avoid alcohol, soft drinks, and packaged juices during your diet. Drink only plain still water and unsweetened green tea from the liquid.
To make your diet easier, prepare the food you need in advance.
Also prepare for a positive result. The added motivation won't hurt: every time you want to break your diet, imagine how you are losing a slim figure. You can hang a photo in a bathing suit or a motif of encouragement in the fridge.
The Japanese diet requires a minimum amount of food. Breakfast is always the same: a cup of tea (green) or coffee (no sugar, cream, milk) and a crouton. Servings for lunch and dinner: no more than 200 g.
The diet to lose weight is:
- Lunch: a large plate of grated carrots and apple juice (glass).
- Dinner: a slice of baked meat and cole slaw.
- Lunch: 2 boiled eggs and carrot salad.
- Dinner: fish stewed with vegetables.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast and tomato juice (glass)
- Dinner: a portion of low-fat cottage cheese and an apple.
- Lunch: stewed vegetables.
- Dinner: baked fish and cabbage salad.
- Lunch: boiled beef and apple.
- Dinner: a glass of nonfat kefir and an orange.
- Lunch: 2 boiled eggs and carrot salad.
- Dinner: baked chicken fillet and kefir (glass).
- Lunch: boiled fish and stewed cabbage.
- Dinner: fresh vegetable salad and tomato juice (glass).
Don't mess with your meals. Come off the diet gradually and eat light, low-fat foods over the next week.
For best results, add moderate exercise.
The Japanese technique is quite effective, so it helps you lose weight fast enough.
To preserve results, monitor your diet after quitting.
How to lose weight in a week: proper nutrition
Dieting is a common way to lose weight. However, it can only be observed by those who do not have health problems. Note that dieting is not recommended even for healthy people.
Do you think it is impossible to lose weight without dieting? This is not true. Let's show that you can lose weight without hunger, while eating very tasty and varied.
The magic secret to losing weight without dieting is proper nutrition (PP). This is a diet where you can eat everything and still lose weight.
In the proper nutrition system, there is no strict and stable menu: you choose what you eat today and tomorrow. Of course there are prohibitions and restrictions, but not many.
The guiding principle is small portions, snacks between meals, and proper distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Proper nutrition for weight loss is:
- rejection of unhealthy, fatty and high-calorie foods and beverages;
- fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, cereals and low-fat dairy products should form the basis of the diet;
- reduce fried foods to a minimum;
- fractional meals: five times a day;
- last meal: no later than three hours before bedtime.
The beauty of good nutrition is that it is very healthy and delicious enough. There are many recipes for proper nutrition, the menu is very varied.
How to eat well? Prepare your usual meals, replacing harmful ingredients with useful ones. For example, treat yourself to a pizza, but don't make it with classic dough, but with healthy zucchini.
For breakfast, indulge in pancakes with oatmeal and no oil.
For lunch, cook soups with chicken broth, mushroom stew and fish soup, just make sure that there are no harmful products in the composition.
Always eat protein for dinner - meat, fish, seafood, or low-fat dairy.
A rough nutritional menu looks like this:
- Breakfast:any milk porridge / omelette / cottage cheese with berries and non-greasy honey / fruit or vegetable smoothie.
- First sandwich:sandwich of whole wheat bread with low fat cheese, vegetables, herbs / pita bread with chicken and vegetables / any fruit / fresh juices / marshmallows / jam.
- Lunch:first (low-fat soup, concoction, fish soup) / fresh vegetable salads with eggs or meat / buckwheat.
- Second snack:nuts / dried fruits / cottage cheese casserole / glass of yogurt with fruit.
- Dinner:any baked or boiled meat + vegetable salad with butter / omelette with vegetables / low-fat cottage cheese.
This diet will help you stay in shape.
You have learned to lose weight in a week without harming your body. Choose which one is closer: diet or proper nutrition. In any case, follow the guidelines and tips.