Minus ten kilograms or more, joy, lightness, readiness for exploits - such criticisms are regularly received by the drinking diet of the overwhelming majority of followers (followers, because only a few men, due to the detailsof your lifestyle, individual characteristics and elementary why? "Deciding on such extreme weight loss).
Nutritionists and outside consultants never tire of showering noticeably slimmer beauties with outrage, warnings, and recommendations, reminding themselves over and over again how dangerous a drinking diet can be. The results shown by girls who have already reached their ideal are truly impressive and inspiring. It seems like it's really worth the risk. Is it really so? Let's try to find out together what are the advantages, disadvantages and specific features of the acclaimed weight loss program.
What is a drinking diet?
Also called lazy diet (due to lack of physical activity) or model diet.
Main purpose of drinking diet:
- reducing the load on the digestive tract;
- normalization of the functioning of internal organs;
- weight loss.
Some experts consider that this method of weight loss is quite severe, since during its implementation you will have to completely abandon solid foods.
Like any weight loss method, drinking has its advantages and disadvantages.
- efficiency: the ability to "lighten" from 7 to 18 kg;
- decrease in stomach volume;
- body cleansing.
- side effects;
- strict compliance with the menu;
- the development of anorexia with an incorrect exit from the diet.
Side effects include anemia, problems with blood formation, gastritis, deterioration of the skin, decreased immunity.
The essence of the technique
The description of a drinking diet can be formulated in one rule: a total rejection of solid foods. Now let's see a more detailed description. All the dishes included in the diet for weight loss should be soft, watery and bland. Despite the strict restrictions, the diet does not involve an exhausting fast. The diet contains soups, smoothies, fruits, vegetables, and dairy products.
How does weight loss occur? Nutritionists attribute the weight loss to the following points:
- Pure water.The entire diet is based on a high content of drinking water. Its caloric content is zero. Consequently, the energy value of liquid foods is much lower than that of solid foods.
- Efficient digestion.Aqueous food is very easy to digest, it does not overload the stomach or the digestive tract as a whole. These foods simply do not create the conditions for the accumulation of fat cells.
- Metabolic activation.Proper digestion serves as a powerful stimulus to speed up metabolism, because efficient metabolism is one of the components of weight loss.
The benefits of this method to lose weight are evidenced by the fact that some doctors recommend its adherence in the short term. Most often for the purpose of improving the functioning of the intestines and stomach. By following this drinking diet, you discharge your stomachThe feeling of overcrowding leaves you. Liquid food is completely digested without leaving residues, perfectly absorbed by the body. In this case, no new fat is formed, since foods that lead to the appearance of fatty deposits are excluded from the diet. Also, this is a good willpower workout - not everyone can handle such a harsh diet.
An indisputable plus: kilograms melting before our eyes. The body is cleansed, an incredible lightness appears. The stomach gradually decreases in size, which reduces the appetite. In the future, you will want to eat less and the feeling of fullness will come even after a small snack. At the end of the diet, many notice that the weight does not return: the habit of eating little remains.
Results other than weight loss:
- In the first decade, hollow organs are cleaned. This can be accompanied by the appearance of a white coating on the tongue. The person feels light and quite energetic.
- In the second decade, the liver and kidneys are renewed. Its cleaning is usually associated with discomfort in the area of these organs.
- The remaining 10 days are a cellular level cleanse. The metabolism changes, the body restarts. At this stage, if everything has gone well, weight loss reaches its maximum. The skin looks clean, acquires a uniform color.
Despite the benefits, a drinking diet is not for everyone. It is quite radical and requires consultation with a doctor. No matter how healthy the body is, it becomes stressed when it rejects solid foods. And there is always the risk of a negative reaction to a change in diet.
- it is not always possible to maintain a balanced intake of nutrients, and this is fraught with systemic failures: you can get gastritis, decreased immunity, anemia;
- instead of lightness, you may have drowsiness and weakness: this is natural, because the body lacks components from which it builds an internal balance;
- there is a danger of an incorrect exit from the diet: a sharp transition to solid foods is fraught with problems with the gastrointestinal tract, weaned from such a load;
- the need for a prolonged departure from the water diet: this takes twice as long as the diet itself;
- uncontrolled eating after a period of "hydration" can lead to a rapid return to original weight;
- the need to give up physical activity or reduce the intensity of "physical education", since during this period the strength becomes less and the body will not pull from the extra energy consumption.
What you can drink as part of your diet
- Water.On a watery drink diet, you should drink 2 liters of clean, still water a day. But this technique is very strict and complex, few people can bear it. Since it refers to fasting, it is allowed to sit on it for more than 3 days. The best option for a diet to drink water is a fast for 1 to 3 days a month, when you only drink water. Also, you should prepare for such a strict drinking diet by reducing the amount of food consumed daily one week before it starts and slowly returning to your regular diet.
- Broth.It can be chicken, fish or beef, as well as vegetables. You must cook it yourself and with natural products (semi-finished products are not suitable). It is allowed to add salt when cooking, you can also add carrots, celery and herb parsley. It is not advisable to add pepper, it whets your appetite, just like the onion.
- Liquid dairy productscan also form the basis of our diet. If it is kefir, then it is necessarily low-fat, as well as fermented baked milk, bifidok or yogurt to drink without fillers. You can also drink milk with a fat content of no more than 1. 5 percent as a base. But it is believed that the body of adults does not absorb milk well, so it is recommended to choose fermented dairy products.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Orange, grapefruit and apple juices are suitable. It is better to choose fruits without sugar. Grapefruit is generally considered a top-tier weight loss product. But you need to be careful and check for any allergies before starting a juice diet. And most importantly, when choosing a diet to drink with juices, remember: freshly squeezed juices should not be consumed in their natural form; should be diluted with still water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Tea.Choose green, black, red or fruity teas, but always leafy and of good quality. You should not drink it sweet, you can add skim milk or lemon.
- Morse or compote.These drinks are also suitable for a drinking diet. Fruit and berry sweets are not cooked. You can also make oatmeal jelly, it is the most satisfactory. Vegetable smoothies. Besides fruit juices, vegetable juices or smoothies are perfect for a drinking diet. They are far from always pleasing to the taste, but if you show patience and experiment a bit, you can choose an option that is acceptable to you.
- Protein shakes.This is perhaps the fastest and most effective drinking diet. As you know, protein diets are among the most effective. However, in order to consume protein shakes without compromising your health, you must ensure that you are not chronically ill. And also, when consuming a large amount of protein, it is necessary to strictly control the water regime: drink a lot of water without gas (otherwise the protein simply will not be absorbed).
It is very convenient to set a schedule for the use of "food", for example, every 2 hours, 1-1, 5 cups. Or every three hours, a little more. And during breaks, don't forget to drink enough clean water.
What foods should I eat? Unlike other diets, the drink does not have a defined menu, which means that all foods that can be drunk, but not chewed, are allowed, at everyone's discretion. And, of course, you should strive to make your food as varied as possible during this diet.
In general, the basis of the diet is the following products: dairy and sour milk (kefir, drinking yoghurts, milk, fermented baked milk, smoothies), juices and nectars, broths (meat, fish or vegetables), Tea coffee. It is advisable to eliminate or reduce sugar intake.
However, not all drinkable foods are allowed in the diet. Soalcohol is strictly prohibited. Alcohol is prohibited in almost all diets because it contributes to putting on extra kilos and not losing them.
Also, there are disputes over some products. One of these products is smoothies. A smoothie is a fruit or vegetable cocktail. At the same time, the shakes of some products are liquid and drink very well, and of some they are very thick, almost like mashed potatoes. Hence the obvious rule: liquid shakes on a drinking diet can be consumed without restrictions, but thick ones should be avoided.
There are many smoothie recipes, each of which focuses on a specific group of vitamins. The preparation requires the necessary ingredients for the desired cocktail and a blender. The preparation of smoothies is very simple and accessible to everyone. All the ingredients are peeled, boned and ground with a blender until smooth.
Various recipes for healthy smoothies:
- Orange + grapefruit + lemon.This cocktail promotes weight loss thanks to grapefruit, which is a popular fat burner. Plus, a citrus mix can easily help you regain strength after a hard day.
- Grapefruit + apple.Also intended for weight loss.
- Orange + ginger + cucumber.Cucumber improves the color and moisture of the skin. Ginger adds a unique flavor and helps burn fat.
- Strawberry + Banana + Mint + Lime. Reduces hunger with low calorie content. Cools well on a hot day.
Weekly Drinking Diet
Drinking diet for 7 days allows you to lose weight from 5 to 7 kg. Any liquid (juice, tea, kefir, fermented baked milk, broth) can be taken as the basis of the diet. It is permissible not only to choose one type of drink throughout the period, but also to drink a different liquid every day.
Some options involve the consumption of any of the liquids presented, others suggest drinking only one or a combination of drinks, for example, according to the following scheme:
- 1 day: milk or kefir
- Day 2: Broths
- Day 3: fresh juices
- Day 4: Tea
- Day 5: gelatin or compote
- 6 days: juice
- Day 7: Broth
The classic drinking diet can produce maximum results. People have been using it for many years. This method is described in specialized literature.
Avoiding solid foods is believed to cleanse the entire body. Thanks to this, a rapid weight loss is achieved. In this case, the hollow organs (stomach, intestines, bladder) are first cleaned of all harmful substances. Seven days later, the cleansing of the liver, kidneys and pancreas begins.
The classic drinking diet should last 30 days. Proponents of this method of cleansing the body claim that in a month you can get amazing results in the form of loss of 15 kilograms. At the same time, all organs are cleansed of toxins, toxins, and other harmful compounds. Supporters of such a diet claim that the work of all body organs and systems is restarted in a month. This leads to a significant improvement in the well-being and appearance of a person.
The main rule of this diet is to consume any natural liquid food and a large amount of water. It should not be less than a liter and a half. It is important to keep an eye on the chair. It must be decorated. When loose stools appear, you need to abandon the drinking diet. Of course, this method is quite radical. Before using it, you need to carefully weigh all the possible benefits and risks. You can also read reviews from supporters and opponents of this diet. This will help you make the right decision.
How to finish the diet correctly
Do not forget that the start of the drinking diet should be smooth and prolonged. For example, if the diet lasted 7 days, then the transition to a regular diet will last 14 days, and if you survived for a whole month only on liquid food, then you need to stop the diet for at least two months, gradually rebuilding the stomach to food. solid. It turns out that for the correct adaptation of the organism, the proportion is 1: 2 (days of diet in relation to the exit phase).
For the first few days after the end of the diet, eat oatmeal for breakfast and continue to drink broth or milk for lunch and dinner. After a few days, you can add an egg, cheese or yogurt for breakfast, and eat porridge with fruit for lunch, leave dinner while drinking. Only from the second week add solid foods for dinner, introduce low-fat protein foods with vegetables in the diet. And from the third week, it is allowed to increase the amount of carbohydrates: gradually begin to eat salt, potatoes, pasta, flour (in small quantities).
How much can you lose on a drinking diet?
Naturally, with so many restrictions and rigidity of execution, whoever uses a drink diet to lose weight has the right to count on a significant weight loss, that's why many have a fairly reasonable question, how much can they lose weight with itand how many extra pounds you can shed. . . .
In practice, with strict adherence to the requirements, you can shed more than fifteen extra pounds in a month and "lose" around five in a week.
However, the consequences of a drinking diet, if carried out without prior consultation with a specialist, can be quite unpredictable.
Specific contraindications for drinking diets:
- work disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- stomach ulcer;
- disorders in the functioning of the kidneys, liver;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- period of pregnancy, lactation;
- be under the age of eighteen;
- increased physical activity.
The diet is not recommended for professional athletes, people involved in heavy physical work.
Secrets of success
- In order not to break down when you want to leave your company, remember that you will end up with a slim, healthy body. This is a good incentive to stick with your drinking diet.
- Mark all the last days of your drinking diet on a calendar.
- Find an old but favorite item in your wardrobe that you can't wear anymore due to your great figure. Now imagine him slim, with a wasp waist. From now on, it's your incentive to shed the extra pounds through a drinking diet!
Vegetable smoothie recipes
Green spinach and cucumber smoothie
You will need:
- fresh spinach - 60-90 grams
- mango (fresh or frozen) - 150 grams
- cucumbers - 200 grams
- zest, juice of one lemon
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- water - 350 milliliters
- a handful of ice
- a small piece of ginger
How to cook:
Disassemble the spinach into leaves, chop the mango and the cucumber. Put all the ingredients in a blender, fill with water, beat for 60 - 90 seconds. Add ice, break again.
Pumpkin Ginger Smoothie
Delicious and refreshing drink made from healthy pumpkin with the addition of ginger. Caloric content - 86 kcal.
- half a cup of pumpkin;
- a teaspoon and a half of cinnamon, dried ginger;
- 0. 5 teaspoon cloves;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- some almonds.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes.
- Put the pumpkin, the peeled banana and the spices in a blender, chop.
- Peel and crush the almonds.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, pour honey on top, sprinkle with almond crumbs.
It takes about 15 minutes to make a vegetable smoothie. This makes a serving.
- Medium beets - 1 pc. ;
- Carrots - 1 pc. ;
- Small apple - 1 pc. ;
- Walnuts - 50 grams;
- Pomegranate juice - 0. 5 cups.
Cook the beet and walnut mixture according to the following recipe:
- Cut carrots and beets into slices.
- Blend in a blender with the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
Regular consumption of this drink improves brain function, hematopoietic function, and is therefore useful for anemia, vitamin deficiency and chronic fatigue.
Tomato smoothie with mixed vegetables
Tomato smoothie can replace vegetable salad. A true reservoir of vitamins! Change the recipes - you can add other veggies that you like better in the tomato smoothie.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- bell pepper,
- 100 grams of cauliflower
- carrots, 300 - 400 ml of carrot juice (can be replaced with tomato),
- a small bunch of basil,
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil,
- Tabasco sauce.
How to cook:
Pour the tomatoes with boiling water, remove the skin, chop the pulp. Wash the rest of the vegetables and chop as well (it is better to grate the carrots). Finely chop the basil. Put the products in a blender, chop. Add hot Tabasco sauce and salt to taste, beat again. The drink can be garnished with carrots cut into cubes.