To lose weight in a month without harming your health, you will have to put a lot of effort on yourself. Designed for 30 days, the program includes not only avoiding unhealthy foods, but also a complete transition to a diet.
Also, in this case, physical activity is essential. This applies not only to walking or cycling, swimming in the pool, but also to a number of special exercises that can be done at home. In order to resist a diet and a great physical activity for the sake of gaining harmony, additional psychological preparation is recommended.
Ways to lose weight
When choosing a method to lose weight, it is necessary to take into account age, financial capabilities, employment, general body condition and other factors.
No club and gym subscriptions required. Trainings are done at home.
The diet is supposed to be inexpensive, but with healthy products: eggs, vegetables, cereals, cottage cheese, fish, chicken.
Sports nutrition is not required.
The disadvantage of the method is that it does not help you lose weight quickly: it only takes up to 6 kg in a month, but at the same time fats are burned without significant stress to the body.
The main focus of the program is intense physical exercise. Workouts, during which special equipment is used, are usually held in the gym.
Fat is removed quickly and efficiently: in the first month you can lose up to 10 kg. But you must consider the probability of injury.
The method involves the minimum amount of exercise done at home, in addition to reducing the amount of junk food consumed.
A person is plunged into a trance state and special attitudes are instilled, which contribute to the weight loss process.
The procedure works for most people, but there is a possibility of developing depression. The main disadvantage is the lack of an individual approach and the high cost.
Weight loss for men and women
When losing weight, keep in mind that male and female bodies are different. In the stronger sex, fat is deposited more in the upper abdomen and in the fair half of humanity, not in its lower region. This is due to hormonal levels. Men's beer belly is much easier to lose than the extra pounds on the hips and sides.
When losing weight, remember that men need more calories as they have more muscles, which means that any exercise involves a higher energy expenditure. That is why a minimum of 1500 kcal is required for men and 1200 kcal for women. If there is training, then the norm will be 1700 and 2000 kcal.
The standards for safe weight loss are different too. For women, they are 0. 2-0. 5 kg per week (2 kg per month), and for men, 0. 2-1 kg per week (up to 4 kg per month). In other words, men can lose weight 2 times faster.
To achieve a slim figure, physical activity is necessary. The essential workouts to remove excess fat from the body include the following exercises.
Squats without weights
- Take a starting position: slightly bend your knees, cross your arms over your chest or behind your head.
- Lower yourself slowly, bending your knees, as if you were sitting in a chair.
- When the angle is 900, return to the starting position.
- Get on the floor so that you are resting on your feet and elbows.
- Extend your torso.
- Stay in this position as long as possible.
For a correct execution you need:
- Lie on your left side.
- Stretch your legs. Leave the left leg behind the right.
- Place the left forearm directly below the shoulder. The left arm is bent at the elbow; it is necessary to lean on it, straining all the muscles of the body.
- In this position, pull your left leg toward your chest, hold it for a few seconds, and return to the starting position.
Do the same on the other side.
No Load Push Lunges
To execute it, follow:
- Stand up straight, with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your hands on your hips.
- Lunge forward, with the knee of the back leg almost reaching the ground. The knee of the front leg should not be beyond the toe. Keep your back straight and your leg bent at an even 90 degree angle, not sticking out or too close.
- Straightening, pull the back leg towards the front leg and stand up to the starting position.
Do the same with the other foot in front.
Buttock bridge (pelvic lift)
- Lie on your back.
- Put your hands at the sides of the body.
- Bend your legs at the knees and place your feet on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your pelvis, resting on the floor with your heels. Make sure to tighten your glute muscles.
- Raise your pelvis as high as possible and stop in this position for a few seconds, then gently lower it.
- Get on your knees and bend your lower back.
- Spread your arms in front of you.
- Bend your knee so that your leg is at a 900 angle.
- Raise your right leg, knee to back level.
- Squeeze your gluteus maximus.
- Gently return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Classic torso lift
- Lie on your back and press your lower back against the floor.
- Slightly bend your legs at the knees.
- Keep your hands on your chest or behind your head. The elbows should be apart.
- Bend your torso, stretch your chin, and then lift your shoulders. At this time, the abdominal muscles are tense as much as possible.
- Rip your torso off the floor, but this is not necessary, only the head and shoulders are sufficient. After the point of maximum tension, you should return to the starting position.
- Lie down on the floor and bend your knees.
- Keep your feet on the ground.
- Cross your arms over your chest or keep it behind your head.
- Lift a little and turn your body; at this time, the shoulders are stretched to the pelvis.
- Gently return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back and stretch your arms up.
- Keep your legs together, pressing them together.
- Raise them 30 cm.
- Raise your upper body to the same height. As a result, the body should only rest on the buttocks.
- After 8 seconds, lower your limbs and relax. Go back to the starting position.
- Lie on your side and lean on your elbow. Leave the leg, which is closer to the floor, straight, bend the other at the knee and put it behind.
- Hold this position for 3 seconds and relax.
- After the reps, do the same on the other side.
One leg push-ups
- Sit on the floor in the same way as for the Plank exercise, but not on the elbows, but on the palms. The hands are straight.
- Place one foot with emphasis on the floor on the toe, the other should be on top.
- Lower your body down, bending your elbows. Your back and legs should be kept straight in this. Climbing. The approaches should be done with support on the other leg.
The starting position is the same as for push-ups:
- Bend your right leg and pull it toward your chest.
- Put your toe on the ground and continue moving until you return to the starting position.
- Do the same with the other leg.
- Sit on the floor and spread your legs to the sides, bend your knees.
- Connect the feet, fix them with your hands.
- Gradually try to bring both knees to the ground. You can help with your hands. The back must be flat at all times.
Riding a horse
- Sit on a mat and bring your feet together.
- Bring your knees to your chest and roll your body into a ball.
- Bend your head as close to your knees as possible.
- Grip your shins tightly with your hands, lift your feet off the floor and try to keep them balanced, leaning only on your buttocks.
- Roll gently onto your back.
Michaels Jillian Monthly Weight Loss
Michaels Gillian, an American fitness guru, offers good training programs. His main technique is fast-paced interval training, which is done at home. The trainer has already created classes in the form of video courses for both systemic weight loss and individual parts of the body, so there is no need to combine several exercises on his own.
The author's program "Slim Figure in 30 Days" includes workouts that last 25 minutes. 5 minutes are allotted for warm-up and the rest of the time is for strength exercises, cardiovascular exercises and pumping the press.
To see the results of losing weight after a month, you should not only exercise regularly, but also eat well.
Experts advise the following:
- Watch your diet.It should be fractional, that is, it is recommended to eat in small portions, but often, 5-6 times a day. Of these, 3 are considered main and the rest are just snacks.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.Dishes are supposed to be steamed, you can bake in the oven and cook. Fried foods must be discarded completely.
- Watch your drinking regimen.You are supposed to consume at least 1. 5 liters of fluid per day; in hot climates, the rate increases by about half a liter.
- Organize a fast day once every 1-2 weeks.At this time, use only water (regular and mineral), a decoction of wild rose, peppermint, lemon balm, chamomile. Also, low-fat kefir is allowed, up to 1 liter.
Keep in mind that not all products can be eaten. Exclude from menu:
- blue fish;
- fatty meats, lard, smoked meats, sausages, offal;
- sour cream and cream, cheese, cottage cheese;
- margarine, mayonnaise, various fatty sauces;
- canned food;
- peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds;
- sugar, preserves, jams, cakes and other confectionery, cookies, cakes;
- ice cream;
- carbonated sweet drinks;
It is recommended to include vegetables, herbs, fruits, berries, cereals in the diet. Lean meats and fish are also allowed, as well as dairy products. Vegetable oil is possible, but not more than 1 tbsp. l. in a day.
The main product of such a diet is buckwheat porridge, but it is not supposed to be cooked in a standard way, but steamed. This requires:
- Have a glass of cereal for 2. 5 glasses of hot water.
- He insists all night and in the morning he eats only his breakfast.
In addition, it is recommended to drink 1 liter of kefir per day. If such a strict diet is not suitable, it is allowed to add fresh vegetables and fruits, greens.
To lose weight, nutritionists also advise eating typical foods from a person's place of residence. As a result, the essence of the diet is that you need to eat traditional dishes of the national cuisine.
At the same time, you should limit the use of salt, sugar and sweets, animal fats, spices, pickles and smoked meats. Meals should be four times a day. Drinking alcohol is prohibited.
5 Piece Diet
According to this system, in the morning you should have a cup of black coffee and take vitamin complexes. For lunch and dinner, it is allowed to eat 5 pieces of any product (even fast food and chocolate bars), but the size should not exceed one bite. A portion will be like this: 5 pieces of hamburger, the same amount of pieces of apple and carrot.
Make sure you eat protein meals every day. A small piece of cheese makes a good snack.