Yoga for weight loss is one of the most effective and popular forms of lead figure in the order. It not only helps to get rid of the extra pounds, but also contributes to the conservation of the progress of weight. Regular yoga classes have a positive effect on the physical body – the inside and the outside. The bonus is you get a good mood and peace of mind.
The principles of exposure
Yoga is becoming more and more requested by the of all methods of loss of weight. She is a huge effort on itself: the body, the thoughts, the emotions. To embark on this path, you may encounter obstacles, but the confidence in the result of a proper motivation will help move in the desired direction.
Static exercises and complex assets to achieve maximum results. The positive impact of yoga increases when the compliance of the correct breathing. This contributes to the oxygen saturation, which reduces the appetite and improves the general condition.
Yoga affects all the glands of the body and, consequently, has the ability to accelerate the metabolism. Also asanas stimulate the functioning of the internal organs, improving the work of the digestive system. As a result of the changes it experiences a push to the bad food.
The execution of the asana helps to increase the effort, the strengthening of the nervous system. This allows you to reduce the effects of stress and negativity, to get rid of the time, as "the binding problem".
Losing weight with the help of yoga allows you to achieve the following results:
- lose weight;
- raising the body, recover muscle tone;
- to improve the general state of the organism;
- to get rid of their stress and depressive states;
- to improve the resistance;
- improve the eating habits.
The advantage of yoga is that the asanas can be performed in the home. This is especially important for those who are ashamed to go to the halls and the study for the excess weight.
Can you lose weight?
If it really helps the yoga to lose weight? It all depends on several factors:
- your attitude. A positive attitude and honest force during the classes is approximated by step to your figure;
- responsible for the execution of the asanas. You must follow the instructions to avoid injury and do not stop the process of weight loss due to the severe problems;
- the correct breathing. Breaths are just as important as the physical.
If you follow all the recommendations in the complex, the result exceeds expectations.
What direction to take?
There are different lines of yoga, so a beginner is difficult to understand, which do you choose to lose weight. There is a style, whose objective is the reduction of weight is bikram yoga. The regular classes in the term of one or two months, allows you to get a good result and improve your general health.
A feature of this direction in the sense that before the occupation of the room heated up to 40°. Performed special dynamic complex. However, this direction has its contraindications. It is ideal for those who do not have serious health problems, as well as going intense on the heart and other organs.
To lose weight, you can go to the areas of yoga such as ashtanga-vinyasa, vinyasa is active and the output of the styles. Among relatively new systems, lose weight help to "Yoga 23".
Which is better, fitness or yoga?
- it is suitable for those who suffer from severe obesity, problems with the cardiovascular system and the motor apparatus of the apparatus;
- harmonizes the general condition;
- develops flexibility, and increases endurance;
- full of energy;
- strengthens every part of the body.
In turn, the gym:
- actively contributes to the burning of fat;
- activates the muscle growth;
- helps to eliminate the toxins faster and slags;
- stimulates the lymphatic flow, helps to reduce the cholesterol.
The main complex
To achieve the desired result, it is important to pick up correctly the exercises. You must take into account the physical data and the possibilities of the person. There are universal yoga asanas for all, which effectively influence on the burning of fat.
Select the complex:
- for the belly;
- fast exercises at home;
- more efficient than asanas.